Welcome to the 2017 Ballarat Apron Festival Competition!
Connecting with the Ballarat Heritage Weekend, the Ballarat Apron Festival will showcase a gorgeous display of vintage aprons and memorabilia alongside some fabulous modern and vintage inspired aprons entered in the apron making competition.
We now invite you to download the 2017 Ballarat Apron Festival Competition Form, and make and submit up to 3 aprons in any one of categories. There is no limit on the materials you use, but the apron must be able to be worn and undertake the basic function of an apron, which is to protect the wearer’s clothes.
• Entries accepted from Thursday 30 March 2017
• Entries close on Thursday 11 May 2017 (entry forms must be attached to your Apron)
• Exhibition opens to the public on Saturday 27 May 2017 – 10am to 5pm
• Exhibition closes on Sunday 28 May 2017 at 4pm
• Aprons will be available for collection from St Patrick’s Hall, Dawson Street South, Ballarat, between 4.30pm and 6pm on Sunday 28 May