2018 Ballarat Apron Festival Competition form is now Available!
The Ballarat Apron Festival will showcase both competition and collection aprons of vintage and modern design, while giving visitors an opportunity to get involved in workshops, browse the curated maker’s market, enjoy light refreshments and soak up the family-friendly festival atmosphere. Connecting with the Ballarat Heritage Weekend, the theme of the 2018 Festival is “Technology: the use over the past 100 years”.
● Entries accepted from Friday 30 March 2018
● Entries close on Friday 11 May 2018 (entry forms & fee must be submitted with your Apron)
● Exhibition opens to the public on Saturday 26 May 2018 – 10am to 5pm
● Exhibition closes on Sunday 27 May 2018 at 4pm
● Aprons will be available for collection from St Patrick’s Cathedral Hall, Dawson Street South, Ballarat,
between 4.30pm and 6pm on Sunday 27 May 2018 (unless other arrangements have been made).
This year our categories are:
- Favourite Cat or Dog
- Wearable Art
- Vintage/ Heritage Style
- Sustainable Materials
- Technology: the use over the past 100 years
Entry fees are:
- Australia Entry: $15 per Apron
- International Entry: $30 per Apron
- Member/Senior/Student/Concession Card Entry: $10 per Apron
For further details and conditions of entry simply click and download our Competition Form bellow
We look forward to seeing your gorgeous Aprons!
Up for grabs this year are some fantastic prizes generously donated by our fabulous sponsors